• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

present costs of ammunition?

wildcat westerner

Hello,
I realize I have thousands of rounds of : rifle, pistol and shotgun ammunition. With the present circumstances I would appreciate your experienced insights into present prices and availability. Just finding ammo here in the remote Rockies is nearly impossible. I intend on selling this ammo at a gunshow.
I have 12 gauge and .410 shotgun ammo, 45 acp, 44 mag and 9mm pistol ammo, .308 and .243 , and 30-30 ammunition and 4,000+ rounds of 22LR rimfire Most of this is factory ammo with some reloads. If I am going to take the time to sell this, obviously I want to make it worthwhile.

Thank you in advance for any serious attempts to make me aware of present prices for this ammunition.

Google what you have and see what current price are at midway or some of the other well known places. Post for that price. Pretty simple. Nobody going to take the time to do it for you.

It's only worth what people are willing to pay. Around here ammo has been coming back on the shelves at normal prices. Thank god!