Premium trigger for AR platform rifles

Just curious if any one has experience with the Geissele Hi Speed Match triggers. I am considering one for hunting / precision plinking
i have a few of the G HS-NM triggers. Probably 99% of the HS-NM purchasers configure it for "Match" usage, including mine (precision, plinking usage). Something about "lock time:. It comes with 3 sets of springs. you configure it for Service Rifle, DMR, or Match. for hunting, you definitely wouldn't use the Match configuration, you'd probably be having accidental discharges left-and-right as you traipse through the woods. Everything living would know you are there, you'd come home empty-handed. The Service Rifle spring set would probably be usable, but I don't think the HS-NM is really a hunting trigger.

Swapping out the springs just for hunting season would be a PITA to me, could probably be done in a half hour, you do have to remove the safety selector to install/remove the HS-NM trigger, which means the pistol grip has to come off so you can relieve the spring tension on the safety selector detent. Probably easier to just swap lowers. The racing pink, neon green lower for plinking, and the woodland camo cerakoted lower for hunting.

fully described on the G HS-NM web page.

G HS-NM web page

Just curious if any one has experience with the Geissele Hi Speed Match triggers. I am considering one for hunting / precision plinking
I had a Geissele DMR that I sold after getting my first TriggerTech, never looked back. I prefer the feel of the TriggerTech. The way the adjustment is done and stack up of the two stage weights and travel is much better IMO.

"With these lighter triggers, is the reset good or do you run in doubling at all?"

I have had no issues with doubling, even on multiple mag dumps
If you are referring to the Geissele trigger the answer is no, never. Geissele is the go to trigger for the USA-SOCOM community. They operate very well with no issues. I still have a CMC single stage 3.5 in my old bushmaster, for the money they are hard to beat. When my budget would allow on newer builds I decided to try Geissele, I will never use another trigger. I hear good things about the Trigger Tech, I'm sure they are great, but Geissele has earned my trust.

i have 2 Hi speed match triggers. They replaced the ssa-e on my 6 creed and 6.5 creed.
The ssa-e had too much creep and wasn't adjustable.
I'm happy now. My .223 AR still wears a jard 2# single stage that needs to go away.

I have the Hi Speed Match in my .300 for hog hunting. I have it set very light and have never had an issue. I also have some G2S-Es and SSA-E setups but by far my fav is the HS-match. I have never had an issue without it going off when I don't want it to, and there is a lot of jumping in and out of a jeep and trudging through the swamp and fields at night with it.

Two Geissele SSA for me. No doubling, short but usable reset and a shootable trigger. When I bought my first MSR I HATED the trigger. Read some reviews and popped for the expensive Geissele trigger. NEVER doubted for a moment that the money was well spent. When I purchased my second MSR, the first thing I spent money on was a Geissele trigger. Really worth the money.