Premium trigger for AR platform rifles

Trigger Tech Diamond arrived yesterday... I installed it this morning. The instructions were simple and clear. Didn't take long, and just dry firing, it's amazing! I'd go shoot today, but it's already 100 degrees, and gonna get to around 112. To damned hot to start out. I'll go next week and take it for a real test drive. Pretty sure I'm going to be tickled!

Based on how much I liked the Trigger Tech Diamond I bought for a new boomer I'm building, I decided to put one on my LR308 . Wondering what triggers some of you-all are running, and the results you achieved by doing so.
I'm hoping that my rifle really likes this upgrade.
Geissele SSA-E all day

If you are referring to the Geissele trigger the answer is no, never. Geissele is the go to trigger for the USA-SOCOM community. They operate very well with no issues. I still have a CMC single stage 3.5 in my old bushmaster, for the money they are hard to beat. When my budget would allow on newer builds I decided to try Geissele, I will never use another trigger. I hear good things about the Trigger Tech, I'm sure they are great, but Geissele has earned my trust.
Yup agree 100%

Geissele flat bow SD-C on the Ruger AR-556 for CQB/SD ... Sweet.

20220722_182532.jpg

I took my LR308 out again on Monday...
That trigger, the only change on the platform, took it from 1.5 MOA to 1/2 MOA. And I think it can do better, in the hands of a more capable shooter. Folks, if you're on the fence about a somewhat pricey trigger for your AR platform rifle, just do it. Pretty sure you'll be impressed.
And from the responses here, there are lots to choose from !

After using my new Geissele SSA-E X I don't think there is another trigger I'll put into a precision oriented AR. Other options that to me are only ever so slightly behind this would be the SSA-E, SD-E, and Larue MBT-2S. I have one of each of these and would recommend any of them in my experience.

Edit: for the price, the Larue is seriously hard to beat. They are about half price of a Geissele if I recall correctly.

SSA-E X in my Radian 6 ARC
20220805_191200.jpg

the gisselle hi speed match is adjustable for creep weight 1st abd 2nd stage. I made the mistake of thinking I could buy just one when I have 3 AR tyoe precision rifles. Just one left. btw anybody want 2 ightly used SSA-E?

the gisselle hi speed match is adjustable for creep weight 1st abd 2nd stage. I made the mistake of thinking I could buy just one when I have 3 AR tyoe precision rifles. Just one left. btw anybody want 2 ightly used SSA-E?
I have only 1 Geissele trigger (ssa-e) and I find no big deal with it (can't say them as I only have 1). CMC is my ticket, but did by 1 Timney (665s) 4.5# that's pretty nice. A few elfman that's highly enjoyable.

try the hi-speed match gisselle....trust me
but only buy it when it's on major sale, like Black Friday, 4th of July, Labor Day, Memorial Day, etc. 20% - 30% off. This past Labor Day, was 30% off, at $195. Still not cheap, but certainly a lot cheaper than $280.