• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Premier Heritage Tactical 5-25x56 <Pics added>

okiekiyi

Scope adjustments and reticle are mrad. Reticle is illuminated Gen II XR. The parallax knob is NOT marked. Scope is in excellent condition. Glass is perfect. Marks on scope are very faint ring marks. and small light scratch on the bell of scope. Scope comes with 3 gun stuff adjustment lever. Butler creek flip cap up front and is missing the rear cap.
Want to get $2650 shipped. Buyer to pay for insurance if they want it. Will only accept usps money order and will ship upon recieving mo. Only reason im selling is because i just got a Schmidt & Bender and dont need both.
At the station tonight so will try and get pics up tomorrow.

Last edited:
Re: Premier Heritage Tactical 5-25x56

MOA or MRAD? Will rings come with it?

Its mrad. Sorry i updated post. No it does not come with rings.

Do you prefer the schmidt and bender?

Id say its pretty even between the two. The glass is very nice in both and cant really give an edge either way. I like the turrets on the premier better bc they are big and the spacing is nicer. I have the h2cmr reticle in the schmidt and thats why i am staying with that scope bc i love that reticle and it is very nice for wind holds bc i dont dial for wind. That being said the premier is an awesome scope and the gen 2 xr reticle is nice for holdovers. All in all i wouldnt hesitate to shoot with either just dont need two high dollar scopes right now.

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

No man i cant go that low. I got more than im askin in it and Id be out to much.