• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Premier Heritage Light Tactical

yote doctor

Hard for me to sell this but when you get water damage in your basement, desperate times call for desperate measures. Best scope goes first. Best glass I have looked through period....

-Light Tactical 3-15x50 Gen ll Reticle MOA Turrets
-Torqued to recommended specs by scope manufacturer

Scope was mounted in lapped NF rings a month ago. Taken to range to get 200 yard zero (5 shots) and put in my safe. Will remove from rings but wanted to get it listed first. Payed $2,160 shipped.

Would like $2,000 for scope and caps (shipped and insured) in original box. Prefer USPS money order.

Can send more pics upon request. Will try and remove scope from rings in next couple days.

Thanks
Brian

8ca3ebe4-b747-4eaa-9d5c-37fb24bf259f_zps42cbe192.jpg

4bde15d0-4a6d-42b3-a796-7d937e8c975c_zps73e85005.jpg

3c19384d-02de-46f4-bacd-20a516087990_zps918131db.jpg

Timing maybe. End of the season, before Christmas who knows.

For any one else following, I looked it up and the new company is honoring any warranty on Premier scopes.

Where in Montana are you located?

I have the same one. It is absolutely phenomenal and I would buy a second one if I could. I like it so much, I am considering trading my Schmidt 5-25 for the Premier. Anyway, GLWS, I am sure you are sad to see it go...

Thats likely why it hasn't moved buddy. Hang in there. Premiere had a huge over run of this exact model that were sold very cheap as they were mil/moa. If it gets down to where those moved believe me I will jump on it Christmas or not !