Preferred Press for Precision Rifle?

GavinTube the ultimate reloader did an interesting shootout on single stage presses and measured the results and made comparisons. What was most interesting to me was the 2 schools of thought around how to improve concentricity and TIR where some presses utilize tight tolerances for ram, shell holder, and die alignment; while others utilize wide tolerances to allow the die or shell holder to move during resizing and or bullet seating to allow the brass to "self-center" itself in the dies. Overall the most expensive highest precision press won…but not by much, there were self centering presses that came very close.
My 45 year old rock chucker is worn and I abused it using it as an automotive press more than once in the 80s. Even Worse is other than spraying WD-40 on it when it got crusty from primer residue, I have never disassembled and cleaned it until I upgraded the primer catcher 3-weeks ago. Even so, it makes very concentric ammo. Just as good as my brand new summit press which has even more wiggle in it. I'm doing great right? Well maybe I have over estimated the importance of concentric ammo.
I just watched a video of Erik Cortina (who reloads on a 750 Blue Press) where he says he NEVER measures the concentricity of his loaded rounds. He says concentric ammo is important, but not that critical. To prove it He went to a friends house after and F-class match and took his dirty competition rifle to the bench. After he measured 4-thou runout on his match ammo he loaded and shot a 5-shot one-hole, half MOA group from a dirty rifle. Same size group it shot during competition. My mind is blown!
Anything under 005 is not usually showing up on paper. You'd be surprised at how many get over 5 thou tho. It can make big difference with bent ammo but it usually has more to do a bad seater match up to the bullet. If the seating stem cup isn't shaped to match a vld style bullet things can get wonky.

I've been reloading for several years from small pistol to large magnum rifle. I started on a Lee Classic Turret and that's what I still use for all of my rifle loads. It has served me ok but as they say, you start reloading and you shoot more. I'm no exception plus I can shoot over a thousand yard's out my back door. As I've been shooting longer distance and looking at the details of load development, I get bothered by the play the Turret has and can't help but think it doesn't help precision. Obviously the press isn't the only thing to look at but that is my question for this thread. Which press do you prefer for precision hand loads?
I have had good luck with my forster COAX but would really like to try the Zero by Area 419. Not sure if anyone on here has had much experience with one yet or not.

I forgot to mention earlier that I modified every press I own by disassembling them to just the main housing, chucking in the mill and cutting a groove internally where the shaft rides and drilling and tapping a hole at that point for a grease nipple. The shaft can ride in a continuous lubed state.
I see the new RCBS Rebel press stole my idea!

Cheers.

Have and use Lee, RCBS, and Dillon products. I load all precision ammo on the Forster press.
What I like about it most, is the repeatability and "feel" I get both in sizing and seating. The design keeps everything in line, and using the short handle gives you an amazing amount of tactile feedback, allowing you to sort, or at least know there are variances in the processes. I can't get that from the other presses.

Recommendations for precision:
Buy full length sizing bushing dies. I use Whidden, but there are a lot of good dies out there. Pick one and stick with that brand, as they are all a bit different in functionality.
Set up your reloading process, and stick to it religiously. It will change over time, but following the same process every time yields repeatability and precision.
Use seating cones that match your bullet's shape/ogive. This will reduce runout, along with neck tension .002"-.0025" for target loads.
If you are concerned about "runout", get a Sinclair (or equal quality) runout gauge. Don't waste your money on the Hornady unit (if you try to straighten out a cartridge, it makes it worse. Ask me how I know..).
Above all, strive for consistency. The more consistent you are, the better the ammo. Eliminate as many variables as you can, which will reveal other factors that affect accuracy and precision.

Then, you can start on environmentals (wind, terrain, etc.), which make a much bigger difference than any part of hand loading.

I'm still rocking that classic Lee single stage, it gets the job done for me plus I get to enjoy some tunes or a good book on audio me time. Highly recommend a de primer gun to speed that part up.

50 years of reloading , competing and doing a little custom gun work . I will say the reloading press is the least important component of the accuracy equation.

Choosing good components especially case of uniform dimensions is critical.

A well made press and die set will not turn out low run out ammo with crappy brass with uneven wall thickness. If you turn case necks I am sure you are aware that the case doesn't straighten out until being fireformed in a good chamber. If your rifles chamber is not concentric you will constantly fight Bullet run out problems as the brass works hardens with repeated firings.

Good brass that is well made and sorted for the utmost accuracy deserve the best dies you can afford.,

I love my Redding competition sizer and competition seaters. . I form 6.5x280ai from Nosler 280ai. Great brass ! I was still having 5k of runout until I got the competition sizer that supports the case as it sizes the neck . The run out disappeared, fireforming loads produced sub 20 round moa groups at 1000 yards with minimal effort.

I load on a dillion 650 with a floating head the reading competition dies. Using two elec dispenser for powder I produce groups

95BB2731-6323-4501-AB97-D184422100CF.jpeg

I'll second your opinion. I love my Hornady Dies and press and Although I wasn't aware of the Butterbeans advice; I too use the Lee's crimp Dies (6mmCM, 6.5CM, 270Win, 308win, and 223Rem) which seemed to have the greatest impact on accurate shooting. I too perform annealing following each firing of and precision reloading that I do. I am looking at buying the newer Hornady press once their in stock at my store. I don't think any press can get me shooting any better then my current setup but you never know. I had thought about buying the Lyman turret press.
will see!!!
I use the lyman turret press an get half moa out to 600. That's all the range I have at the moment