Preferred barrel blanks

Bominiscious

Been waiting eight weeks for mine and the time is drawing close. Looking forward to getting this set up. Seems like several guys here have had good success with this company and these barrels. Mine will be going on a Tikka action in an AG Alpine stock. Looking forward to load testing and seeing what it will do.

How did it end up shooting ?
877C8E85-187A-40EE-BBAB-EAC700C58CD0.jpeg
It shoots really well. This is 3 shots at 100 from this past weekend. Barnes TSX factory ammo. I stretched it to 480 yards and shot a 4" group but shooting past 300 yards is brand new to me so I am sure it will do much better. I am set up to start reloading and looking forward to that new venture.

I definitely noticed that I could shoot a lot more rounds without the barrel heating up and that was one of my goals over the factory barrel.

View attachment 507479
Here she is. Not a great picture but The only one I have right now. For now I have a Leicas Amplus 6 mounted up and I got a custom dial from Kenton. This, again, is all new to me so I'm having fun learning and reading and experimenting
Very nice looking rifle. I have two PBB, currently waiting for the actions from Kelbly, they are 6 Creed and 6.5 PRC, I am hoping they shoot as good as your barrel.