• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Precision Stock Works RIFLEMAN LRH / LIGHT TACTICAL Stock

wildman3006

Designed for HUNTERS by HUNTERS. No compromise LRH stock, NOT a warmed-over tactical stock. Right Hand Only Palm Swell and relief for 'Meaty Part of Palm' at the base of thumb means a Proper Grip - Comfortable and Relaxed. No more 'wrong end of a baseball bat' feeling you get with ambi stocks. High Comb for proper cheek weld driven by the use of modern long range optics (large Objectives mean higher scope mounting). The Forearm is NOT a 'Fat Beaver Tail' but the width is properly sized for hunters. It does have a 'Flattish' bottom for shooting off bags/backpack/wadded-up jacket, or using a BiPod. The Rifleman is extremely adept in Prone, Off Bags, Off Hand, Off Backpack, Utilizing Sticks, Tree Limbs, etc... shooting positions. A true LRH stock.
Available for Remington 700 and all Clones and Winchester 70 and all Clones. Also, Savages With Blind Magazines ONLY
can be mounted in the Rifleman stock.
Stocks can be ordered in EDGE (+$90.00), SPORTER, MAGNUM
, and SNIPER fill weights. Average weight is 30oz for SPORTER (std) fill for a FINISHED Painted stock with 2 front and 1 rear sling studs, 13.5" length of pull and a Pachmayr 1" DECELERATOR Recoil Pad. MARBLE and CAMO finishes run 1~2oz more.

Surprisingly, because of these Hunting driven attributes, Tactical and Law Enforcement shooters have been very receptive of this design philosophy.

Articles evaluating this stock appear in the April 2012 issue of SHOOTING TIMES, the October
2012 issue of GUNS & WEAPONS FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT, PETERSEN'S HUNTING Annual Gear Issue 2013 and the July 2012 issue of TACTICAL WEAPONS Magazine.

Visit our website or call/email with questions and/or concerns.

PRECISION STOCK WORKS
5726 SAFARI DR. BUILDING B
NEW BRAUNFELS, TX. 78132
830.643.1329 V
830.643.1369 FAX
[email protected]
www.precisionstockworks.com

240 Wby. Mag, Stiller Predator action. HCR build.
1d280b89089745648dc318a0d82e27e4.JPG

.338 LAPUA built by HILL COUNTRY RIFLE Co.
e3d49499a0af4352a24afdbeb6bf2dc3.JPG

.300 Win Mag by HCR @ RIFLES ONLY - Bushnell Brawl April 2012
248841fb03c0421ca64f9536a52e9c5c.jpg

Last edited:
Very interesting and long overdue idea. Love the looks of that! Excellent idea.

My next stock purchase will be one of these.

Would possibly be interested in one for a Stiller Tac30, #3 Bartlein, and M5 DBM. That possible?

yes, perfectly all-right. figure out what finish/color(s) you desire and give me a call. thanks. john

KPK, give me a call - if you're in a hurry i might have something in inventory that will work. 830.643.1329

Eventually we will, when the demand reaches a certain level. Molds are VERY pricey. Email me your phone# and email address and i will add you to a 'Lefty Log' i keep, so i can contact all the leftys that have inquired about this.
WE DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH PERSONAL INFORMATION - IT IS FOR CONTACTING CUSTOMERS ONLY.

I'm pretty nutty about stocks. Either they just look right, or they just look "wrong". Those that look right to me I've always found to be extremely useable and comfortable for the kinds of shooting I do most of which is either prone or sitting in the truck shooting out the window using the mirror as a rest.

My next big project was going to be one of the new McMillian A3 sporters but ****, this really has caught my eye.

Nice to see another Texan coming out with something completely useful, practical, and priced very much worth the money.

I looked at your online catalog but I didn't see a LRH Light tactical hunter on there... . Are they all basically the same model as this one just with different fill?

yes, there is one design that is inlet for the actions stated - REM & clones, Win70 & clones and Savage w/BLIND MAGAZINES(only). the 'fill' is SPORTER (std wt), MAGNUM (next densest) and SNIPER (for 338 Lapua and above). 'EDGE' fill is the extremely lightweight fill/construction that is for calibers up to and including 300 Winmag. this stock is a hunting stock that has caught the eye of the 'Tactical World'. they are made for us by McMillian so you know the quality and all accessories McMillian offers on their stocks apply to ours also . for your shooting style this is the stock for you, really. the A3 sporter is still very much a tactical stock. you have a good eye in recognizing this stock as 'looking the part'. honestly, this is the stock you want. the only downside is that once you shoot it you will hate me because you will then have to re-stock all your other rifles! call me so we can talk about your next build/re-stock. 0900~1700 cst
john

Recent Posts