Precision Gun Rest w/ Tri-Pod/Accessories

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by Jake in NC, Aug 31, 2003.

1. Jake in NC

Jake in NC Well-Known Member

.. Somehow that gadget looks mighty familiar.. A Hoppe's Varminter rest on steroids, maybe.? Hehehe.. It could be a valid design if made to very tight tolerances, I s'pose.. I think the Varminter's main downfall was it's single point rest design..(Outside of the fact that it was just plain 'ol cheesy.) d:^) JiNC

PS-Geez.. I wonder why that name sounds so familiar, too.? [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. versarest

versarest Member

American made only product of one gun rest that is adaptable to Tri-pod, bench, competition, long range and precision quality. check it out www.lonestarfieldproducts.com ask for updated pics and options. You won't believe it for the price.

3. versarest

versarest Member

Jake, there are alot of differences. The Versa-Rest has two arms that swing 360 deg. independent of each other. The tolerances on most parts are plus/minus .0005 Not only are the tolerances extremely tight but both arms are removeable to other mounts as well as several options for each arm. Email lonestarfieldproducts and they will send you lots of data. [​IMG]