Precision Armament Hypertap brake

This one?

HYPERTAP-BLACK-BRAKE2-510x449.jpg

The more nooks and crannies they machine into them the more they charge.

No, I haven't used one and at this price I doubt I'll make the effort since there are others which work well and I have on hand.

I was surprised how many little twigs got caught in my packed rifle with a Badger thruster brake on my elk hunt, and that is just 3 ports and otherwise smooth. This brake looks even worse in that respect. Something to consider?

I was surprised how many little twigs got caught in my packed rifle with a Badger thruster brake on my elk hunt, and that is just 3 ports and otherwise smooth. This brake looks even worse in that respect. Something to consider?
Mine will mainly be used on the bench and in a shooting house. I've read reviews saying it's the the #1 brake for recoil. Had another say he could tell no difference. Kinda pricy on a brake for taking a chance. If i ever drill it to tune it then there's goes my opportunity to sell it.

I almost bought one when they had them on sale for Black Friday to test but got busy and forgot about it. Their 80% recoil reduction claim is only for one caliber. I've never tested a brake with 80% recoil reduction on any larger caliber and I've tested the best on the market.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.