• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Pre-Owned Nightforce ATACR 5-25

CLP

I stated in my 28 Nosler ad listed in the firearms section that I would part with this scope for $1950 so I wanted to post it here with some additional pictures. There are a couple of very minor marks on the scope which I have tried to document in the photos.

Scope is MOA with MOAR Reticle.

I no longer have the box or material that the scope came with.

I'm going to include the Lightweight Nightforce Rings (Low) with the scope for the stated price as well as shipping and insurance to your door. I'll accept most forms of payment (Credit Cards will need to run through Paypal).

If you have any questions or need more information, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_2456.JPG
    IMG_2456.JPG
    853.8 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_2457.JPG
    IMG_2457.JPG
    894.4 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2458.JPG
    IMG_2458.JPG
    647.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_2459.JPG
    IMG_2459.JPG
    700.2 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_2460.JPG
    IMG_2460.JPG
    960.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
I've had a couple of questions so wanted to clarify a couple of items.

It is Gen2 with HS an ZS features.

I'm technically the first owner of this scope but I purchased it from Mile High Shooting in Erie, CO as a DEMO. It was almost perfect when I picked and they assured me it was lightly used in one match. When I picked it up it was mounted in a Spuhr which left absolutely no ring marks.

I am also missing the PTL Lever for the zoom adjustment. It still has the hex screw in the PTL location to protect the threads.

I will include the Tennebrex Covers.

I'm motivated to sell this so feel free to make an offer.

This is currently sold pending receipt of funds. I will formally close once received. Thanks to all that inquired.