• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Pre Fit Barrel Sale @ Straight Jacket Armory through 4/6

StraightShooter77

LRH Sponsor
Hey guys I know you are all stuck at home now and going stir crazy with the COVID lockdowns. If you are in the market for a pre fit custom barrel for your rifle, Straight Jacket Armory is having a sale that runs the rest of this week to 4/6!

Get 50$ off your pre fit barrel order, FREE shipping, and FREE Billet thread and shank protectors when you enter coupon code "COVID" at checkout! Finally you get something out of this ****** COVID situation.

Hope this helps any of you out there pondering getting a custom pre fit barrel ordered. Stay home and stay safe!

Shoot Straight!

StraightShooter77

Last edited:
Hey guys I know you are all stuck at home now and going stir crazy with the COVID lockdowns. If you are in the market for a pre fit custom barrel for your rifle, Straight Jacket Armory is having a sale that runs the rest of this week to 4/6!

Get 50$ off your pre fit barrel order, FREE shipping, and FREE Billet thread and shank protectors when you enter coupon code "COVID" at checkout! Finally you get something out of this ****** COVID situation.

Hope this helps any of you out there pondering getting a custom pre fit barrel ordered. Stay home and stay safe!

Shoot Straight!

StraightShooter77
Not to be the spelling Nazi, but the link in your post is misspelled :D

Great guys to work with they are making me a proof 6.5x284 for my proof shouldered prefit. Anytime I've had a question they have been on the phone answering my question. Plus I hear great things about their chamber finishing. Excited to get this barrel on my new rifle

@StraightShooter77

Aloha Nick,
is it possible to do a prefit barrel on a Sako 85 finnlight? It's a 270 WSM that I don't shoot anymore. I was thinking of giving it to my son but he already has a tikka T3 in the same 270 WSM. Maybe a prefit in 7 SAUM, 7SS, 7SST or 7 WSM. He loves his Nosler ballistic tips and SST heads. He's not much of a long range shooter most shots under 300 yds with just a few over 600 yds but that's rare. It's a fantastic rifle with a solid rest on a calm and cloudy day sub MOA with 130 cutting edge MTH at 500 yds but the 1-10" twist is the only con, if it was a 1-8" or 1-9" I would never even think of parting with it. Please let me know... Thanks!!!

If you go to their website you can send an email. That is how I ordered mine sent an email after hours and nick actually called me within the hour. They are very good with contact and communication. Or call during business hours you will probably get ahold of. Nick or his son

My barrel came today the packing job speaks for itself thanks nick

Attachments

• 20200417_173253.jpg
    20200417_173253.jpg
    822.9 KB · Views: 25
Yes that is bonus toilet paper I needed that laugh so bad as the last month has been very stressfull

Attachments

• 20200417_173258.jpg
    20200417_173258.jpg
    733.8 KB · Views: 20

Recent Posts