• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Pre Fit barrel Sale! Carbon6, Proof research, Benchmark

Hey Nick, will give you a call tomorrow to check on the status of my 25SST and also add on a prefit for a different rifle so you can ship them all together.

I can. But I am going to need your name. I am 90% sure I know who I got here! 😂

I have a very full plate of meetings I would rather not be in tomorrow, I should free up about 2pm. If you don't hear from me by 4, feel free to buzz the shop. We are getting over 60 calls per day so it's very easy not to get a chance to return all them.
Thanks Mr.

Enough interest yet to start offering Tikka prefits?
He won't do Tikka prefits without having your action faced down flat first, I've asked a while back, unless things have changed. My barreled action from these guys shows up to my ffl tomorrow, pretty excited.

Hey Nick, will give you a call tomorrow to check on the status of my 25SST and also add on a prefit for a different rifle so you can ship them all together.
He won't do Tikka prefits without having your action faced down flat first, I've asked a while back, unless things have changed. My barreled action from these guys shows up to my ffl tomorrow, pretty excited.
Enough interest yet to start offering Tikka prefits?
Not yet brother. The biggest problem we see is 90% of our customers really don't have the means to remove the barrel from the action without damaging the action to begin with. While Tikkas shoot well, they become exceptional when they are faced off to accept a 1.20-1.25" shanked barrel. And we always want you to get exceptional work back from us

Nick ... Can you re-chamber a Tikka CTR barrel in 260 Rem to a 6.5SS?

Do you have prefits for the Defiance Ruckus? Do you do sendero light?
Not yet,
We like to get at least 4/5 actions before we offer the Prefit. We are however willing to do a custom install at the Prefit price for you if you willing to ship your action so we can "test the water" so to speak. You would need to call in to arrange it.