• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Pre 64 Winchester featherweight M70 in .280 Rem

Stk

I have for sale a Pre 64 Winchester featherweight M70 that has a Sako barrel in 280 Remington installed. It's been bedded in an MPI stock, 13.5" LOP. I bought it on here a few months ago on a total whim. I've never owned a pre64 and wanted to see what all the fuss was about. They're nice, and I get why everyone loves them, but I prefer my Sako actions instead. Just trying to get my money back now.

65 year old rifle so it had some marks. Only thing wrong is bottom metal sticks when trying to open it. May have wrong torque on action screws. Pictures coming in a minute.

$800 shipped with the burris fullfield II scope and rings, open to trades of all kinds but especially .375s.

$700 shipped without the scope.

SIznaBx.jpg

win 70.jpg

goD1gJP.jpg

I have for sale a Pre 64 Winchester featherweight M70 that has a Sako barrel in 280 Remington installed. It's been bedded in an MPI stock, 13.5" LOP. I bought it on here a few months ago on a total whim. I've never owned a pre64 and wanted to see what all the fuss was about. They're nice, and I get why everyone loves them, but I prefer my Sako actions instead. Just trying to get my money back now.

65 year old rifle so it had some marks. Only thing wrong is bottom metal sticks when trying to open it. May have wrong torque on action screws. Pictures coming in a minute.

$800 shipped with the burris fullfield II scope and rings, open to trades of all kinds but especially .375s.

$700 shipped without the scope.

View attachment 221153

View attachment 221155

View attachment 221156
Any closer pic's of action available?