Prayers for missing Hunter in Utah

Just checking in once again to see if there is any news at all. Would now seem that some type of miracle would be required for there to be any good news. Hopefully there will be an eventual find to help the family......BUD
Absolutely nothing. They haven't heard a thing.

I started following the Summit County Utah S&R page on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/SummitCountySAR/

You can find the man's son in a post there, and pass your prayers directly.

20191113_225735.jpg

Good morning it has been one month today that I watched my hunting partner walk into the woods in the Utah mountains. After a week of relentless searching we had to pull off the mountain due to snow. The Summit County SAR team has continued to due weekly flights but have not located any clues as to where my friend Carl may be. I am now able to discuss this event and will be more than happy to answer any of my brothers and sisters questions. Thank each and every one of you for your prayers.

Good morning it has been one month today that I watched my hunting partner walk into the woods in the Utah mountains. After a week of relentless searching we had to pull off the mountain due to snow. The Summit County SAR team has continued to due weekly flights but have not located any clues as to where my friend Carl may be. I am now able to discuss this event and will be more than happy to answer any of my brothers and sisters questions. Thank each and every one of you for your prayers.

Brad,

Welcome to LRH. I wish your initial post would have been in better circumstances but I am glad and thankful you joined. I can only imagine what it is like in your situation, but please know that you and your friend Carl (and his entire family circle) are in our prayers.

God bless!

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.