Prayers for missing Hunter in Utah

Overkill338

Such a sad and completely helpless feeling to hear about this type of thing! I am sure we all would like to help but how? Knowing that he is someone who is experienced and prepared is helpful and creates hope that he could still be found OK. Could we be enlightened as to how much help is being received in the search efforts by the state of UTAH so we can make future choices as to whether we want to go to UTAH for any past time or not. How do we find out what is happening in the search and if there is anything that can help? ALL of the BEST to the FAMILY in a time of greatest need. Any good tracking hounds in the area???

Such a sad and completely helpless feeling to hear about this type of thing! I am sure we all would like to help but how? Knowing that he is someone who is experienced and prepared is helpful and creates hope that he could still be found OK. Could we be enlightened as to how much help is being received in the search efforts by the state of UTAH so we can make future choices as to whether we want to go to UTAH for any past time or not. How do we find out what is happening in the search and if there is anything that can help? ALL of the BEST to the FAMILY in a time of greatest need. Any good tracking hounds in the area???
I will ask Brad about this for you. But I think I'd call
The Summit County Sheriff's Office. They had said that multiple agencies have assisted in the search for 69-year-old Carl Crumrine, of West Virginia. Maybe they can help get the info you need.

Last edited:

This article tells it better. Even the guys son have said the Utah authorities have been great.
http://wvmetronews.com/2019/10/21/active-search-called-off-for-west-virginia-hunter-missing-in-utah/

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.