Prairie Dogs Hunting

redbone

Hays Guys

Where do you hunt Prairie Dogs in What state ?

North West

North East

South West

South East

What is the Closees Town to your Prairie Dog towns ?

What size of Prairie Dogs town do you Hunt 10 Acers ,20 Acers, 30 Acres, 40 Acres ?

How many times do you go hunting there each year ?

What is the Name of the Ranch an Contact Info .

Or the Name of the Publis Land .

GPS Lat/Lon if you Have It

What is the Name of the Country an State

Any more Info you can think of .

Redbone

Prairie Dog Hunt

I live in SW Va. and would like for my wife and myself to take a dog hunt. What would be the closes and what time of the year would be the best.What the cost for 3day hunt.

Thanks

Stephen

Stephen,

I don't know if its the closest but here's where I hunt. I'm from Pa and we go every year to South Dakota. The guys name is Kerry Konold and he runs Outrageous Adventures. A 3 day hunt will run around 530 all you have to do is show up with guns and ammo and he will take care of the rest. I've been there 3 times now and have the 4th booked for this june. You can't ask for better people or a better time. His web site is outrageousadventuresd.com and his phone # is 605-762-3474 he is very hard to get a hold of but keep trying any questions for me just pm me and I'll be happy to answer them if I can.

Dskiper

I have been hunting eastern Wy. the last two yrs. I've driven west on route 80 or 90,western Neb. or S.Dakota have lots of dog towns along the highway!Call town halls,police,&realtors askingof ranchers who might allow this.Do some homework. May turn out some deer&antelope finds. I've got the best hunting of my life! Pdogs,elk,deer,&antel. Good Luck!

never thought pdog hunting was something to pay for. but maybe i'm spoiled in this desert.

on I-40 west outta flagstaff. almost to silgman there are hundreds of dogs just off the highway. people park their trucks and setup tables in the bed and sit and drink a lemonade while shooting. no money required. completely legal. and nothing but open fields with a 10ft berm behind ur shot.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts