Prairie Dog Heaven

rcol317

Well I've been reading about all the GOOD YEARS of PD shooting in the past and I have been kind of envious. Well I'm experiencing it as I send this thread. I'm in Montana @ a place I've shot for several years and to my surprise It's better than ever before. Montana has been experiencing a lot of rain for the last two months. As a result most of the dog towns have been not accessible for the last two months due to the rain and I'm here this week getting to shoot towns that have had not no activity this spring. My only reason to post this it to remind guys the way it used to be and don't give up, you may get those days again.
By the way, set up on a big town, shot for 8 hours plus and did not move shot 650-675 rounds with various single shot rifles. Only quit shooting because I was just to tired to keep shooting.

Well I've been reading about all the GOOD YEARS of PD shooting in the past and I have been kind of envious. Well I'm experiencing it as I send this thread. I'm in Montana @ a place I've shot for several years and to my surprise It's better than ever before. Montana has been experiencing a lot of rain for the last two months. As a result most of the dog towns have been not accessible for the last two months due to the rain and I'm here this week getting to shoot towns that have had not no activity this spring. My only reason to post this it to remind guys the way it used to be and don't give up, you may get those days again.
By the way, set up on a big town, shot for 8 hours plus and did not move shot 650-675 rounds with various single shot rifles. Only quit shooting because I was just to tired to keep shooting.
Well now it is 2023, how are they now and do you want a shooting partner? Has I've done this once and got hooked. Willing to travel up to 1500 miles and pay my way! Don't want to pay for and outfitter however! [email protected]

I wish I had a problem like that! Do you need a shooting buddy?