Prairie Dog FUN in New Mexico Soon

sw282

Heading for New Mexico May 20 for 3 days of pd FUN. My long time shooting partner will be bringing his 19 yo nephew for his pd FUN. We will be starting the kid with a Ruger in 17HMR. Next gun will be a Sendero in 223Rem. Partner will have his CZ in 17HMR along with his 700 Varmints in 223 and 22-250. l will be going light a CZ Varmint in 22mag and my Cooper Varmint in 222Rem. My partner and l have different opinions for bullet weights. He shoots 55gr. l prefer lighter 40s because of their superior speed. We very rarely shoot past 300yds, liking the ACTION of closer shots. See ya in a couple weeks

Waiting on follow up report!
Ok RM. l did not go. Wife is not well. Grand Daughter was going to come stay, but she's sick TOO, going to have a baby. lts her first at age 25. When she's not sleeping she has nausea and whatever comes out. Wife told me to go anyway. Decided to take care of her. Larry and Skylar did go however. Have not heard from them.

Ok RM. l did not go. Wife is not well. Grand Daughter was going to come stay, but she's sick TOO, going to have a baby. lts her first at age 25. When she's not sleeping she has nausea and whatever comes out. Wife told me to go anyway. Decided to take care of her. Larry and Skylar did go however. Have not heard from them.
Thanks, perhaps you can provide a report on a later trip. Wishing your wife and granddaughter the best.

Thanks, perhaps you can provide a report on a later trip. Wishing your wife and granddaughter the best.
Thanks RM.
Talked to Larry around noon. They were on Hwy 287 near Amarillo headed back to Dallas. He said the kid had a great time. Didnt shoot alot tho because the pups were'nt out yet. 0ver the 3 days they shot 100/223s, 60/22-250s, and maybe a brick of 17HMR. He hopes to go back later if he has time. Kid did'nt want to leave.