Practice Shooting Video

Good shooting!I am glad you like those benchmark barrels.I am having my savage 110fp(300 win mag) rebarreled with a Benchmark 7mm(WSM).Kevin Rayhill from stockade is doing the work.He talked me into changing it over to a 7mm WSM since I am rebarreling it anyway.The more I read about the 7mm WSM,the more I am glad Kevin talked me into it.

3120fps with the 168's. I'm using H4350, but you can get higher velocities with H1000 and RL25, the accuracy just wasn't quite as good in my rifle.

That's good to hear,I plan on shooting the 162gr Amax(if my rifle likes it),I hope to get at least 3100fps.Does your load seem to be on the hot side?

OK great shooting how in the heck do you guys get your videos on You Tube? I just got a camera for christmas so a couple of days ago I went out and was doing some shooting at 1143 yds and got it on video, every time I try to load it it seems like it takes hours then comes up as it cant load :( Help Plz if you know any tricks

Yes, it's fairly hot but I could go hotter. I had it loaded up and was getting good accuracy but a little resistance in the bolt lift. I backed off untill I was getting no pressure signs on the brass. I only get 4 reloads before I can feel a little inconsistancy in the pressure required to install primers (I use a hand tool).

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts