Powder wishlist

If you are somewhere close to the St Louis area…..I can help you out with Varget.

Looking for Retumbo and Power Pistol.

I think Varget And IMR 4166 most of all followed by H1000, Imr4350 and H4895 I started shooting metallic silhouette about 6 months ago never knew how much fun or how difficult it was until I did it … but now can't replenish my supplies seems like we are out pricing ourselves… not sure why probably panic but it will price me out of the sport between not being able to find components then outrageous prices it's ridiculous.. Sorry , it's becoming a sport for the wealthy not the working class … and since I'm retired now and on a fixed income can't justify 600.00 for bullets 300.for powder 100. For primers .. it's crazy! to shoot out for fun ! End rant my apologies…

If you want to make a trip to Spencer Iowa you can find some.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1287934555.jpg
    Snapchat-1287934555.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 96
Maybe we can help each other out in these days of sparse availability. What five powders would be on your current wishlist of hard to impossible to find powders?
I need VARGET badly, not getting good groups with factory. Neglected stocking inventory

H1000 would be at the top for me. Running way low. Stocked up on most everything else.
Those looking to trade or sell, I'm in Southern Utah

I

My buddy just picked up H1000 at a LGS here in NY and I picked up some Retumbo and H4350 Guy at one of the stores hinted a large shipment of Hogdon is coming in soon.

I

My buddy just picked up H1000 at a LGS here in NY and I picked up some Retumbo and H4350 Guy at one of the stores hinted a large shipment of Hogdon is coming in soon.
any chance you could pass along there web site or phone number? i'm here in ct trying too find retumbo and RL-16 Thanks john