• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Powder valley in stock

MAYBE WE NEED TO THINK ABOUT THIS!!
There are about 1400 people on line here when I read this thread, some logged in members and lots of guests.
Maybe we need to stop screaming "powders in" and causing the stampede. Because it s out of control!!
We all know who should have it and it's just a matter of checking many times a day on their websites.
T.P.
I appreciate the heads up and I'm sure everyone else on here that got some did too.

There are about 1400 people on line here when I read this thread, some logged in members and lots of guests.
Maybe we need to stop screaming "powders in" and causing the stampede. Because it s out of control!!
We all know who should have it and it's just a matter of checking many times a day on their websites.
T.P.
The problem isnt the stampeed of people its the spamming of buy buy buy from the bots constantly pinging the site. How do you think these fools on gunbroker have been getting 20+ 8# jugs to list for **** near a grand a pop now?

Hidden Update:

6.5 Staball in stock @ Grafs:

1612898269681.png

T.P.
I like it this way, I dont want to check a website 20 times a day for powder. It might last 6 more minutes without us, just a thought

Anybody else besides me keep getting ammo sales flyers both email and snail mail that feature ammo at decent prices that's also not in stock when you go to their WS?
Only email sales flyers that actually have ammo are ones where the prices are 50%-300% above normal.
Got an email add today that had 1k 9mm for $700 and 1k 223 for $900
And it was ammo made in a Muslim country no less

y'all need to be already logged in and ready.

plenty of folks including myself do this. scored a few pounds here and there doing the above.

there has been times where i get a notification on something and in less than a minute it's sold out.

on top of that, you have many many folks trying to buy stuff on the same site, well you get dropped connections, server crashes and a slew of other things happening.

y'all need to be already logged in and ready.

plenty of folks including myself do this. scored a few pounds here and there doing the above.

there has been times where i get a notification on something and in less than a minute it's sold out.

on top of that, you have many many folks trying to buy stuff on the same site, well you get dropped connections, server crashes and a slew of other things happening.
No disrespect intended, but many of us can't be logged in and waiting on the phone/computer 24/7. I don't have access to my phone at my job and computer/internet access is very limited.

No disrespect intended, but many of us can't be logged in and waiting on the phone/computer 24/7. I don't have access to my phone at my job and computer/internet access is very limited.
I 2nd this statement. Especially Powder Valley that doesn't do email updates when something is in stock and you have to babysit the website. I do love a good treasure hunt but there is more to life than having a large supply of gunpowder.