Powder Scammer "Alphex Firearms"

Alibiiv

Was surfing the web today in hopes of finding some IMR or Hodgons 4350 powder. After striking out on most of the sites if did find Alphex Firearms "did" in fact have powder in 1 pound containers, and you could purchase as many pounds as you would like for like $30 a pound. I "almost" clicked the to order, but.....decided to do a little "due diligence" and try to get reviews. Nothing there, so called the Lawrence, Kansas police department and spoke to the OIC. The OIC in fact told me that Alphex Firearms is a legitimate firearms dealership and they do sell firearms; however, the web page is a scam. The OIC stated that the store owner, the Lawrence City police department and the ATFE are trying to shut the site down. Again Alphex Firearms is a legitimate business, but the web site is a scam using this company's information, and has nothing to do with this shop and this gun shop is legitimate. It does pay to do "due diligence" when dealing with the internet sales of reloading components.

"If it's too good to be true, well..........it's probably too good to be true. I put this in General Discussion, however not certain that it couldn't go into the RELOADING section too.

March 2022 and the site is still up... Is it legit now?
As far as I know the answer to this question is "no"!! With all the replies and posts on this thread, what would make you believe otherwise? I started this thread in September of last year, and people are still sending replies that they wish they had read this thread sooner!!

As far as I know the answer to this question is "no"!! With all the replies and posts on this thread, what would make you believe otherwise? I started this thread in September of last year, and people are still sending replies that they wish they had read this thread sooner!!
Last reply I see is sept of last year. Figured he would have gotten his comeuppance by now and the legit owner might have taken back control of the domain.

Last reply I see is sept of last year. Figured he would have gotten his comeuppance by now and the legit owner might have taken back control of the domain.
This company could be operating out of Uganda as far as anyone knows. It's the World Wide Web, and that's exactly what that means, anywhere in the world. I had a true name identity theft in 2016, it was a total nightmare, and every piece of my personal information is out there on the dark web for anyone to see. As a result my life will not ever be the same. If I want credit anywhere it's an act of Congress to get because of the security I had to put on my accounts.