Powder Scales

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
I have a RCBS Chargemaster and a RCBS 1000 Beam and know some shooters' with the "Prometheus" I would like to get one of them but $5K is way too much for me. I see that there is the V3 FX-120I, AutoThrow and an AutoTrickler system out there for under $1K. Does anyone out there have a V3 and what do they think about it?

Thanks
Len

I have a RCBS Chargemaster and a RCBS 1000 Beam and know some shooters' with the "Prometheus" I would like to get one of them but $5K is way too much for me. I see that there is the V3 FX-120I, AutoThrow and an AutoTrickler system out there for under $1K. Does anyone out there have a V3 and what do they think about it?

Thanks
Len
Don't own one. Use a Redding match thrower and a scientific scale. I found a couple of threads about it. Looks like a much better set up.

Thanks
Len
Len,
The V3 was without a doubt the best purchase I ever made for reloading.

The V4 is not out yet. Got one on order as well hoping for shipping in the fall. Google AutoTrickler V4 and it shows some video's of his pre production model. Very slick. CE products had the A&D FX120i on sale a month or so ago. Got mine for around $515 shipped. Using my Charge Master to throw the main charge then using a Dandy trickler to come up to proper weight until the V4 comes in.
I believe the V3 is best auto trickler on the market today other than the Prometheus. The only short coming I have heard is it does not like the large kernel powders like N570.

Here is the link for the V4

The V4 is not out yet. Got one on order as well hoping for shipping in the fall. Google AutoTrickler V4 and it shows some video's of his pre production model. Very slick. CE products had the A&D FX120i on sale a month or so ago. Got mine for around $515 shipped. Using my Charge Master to throw the main charge then using a Dandy trickler to come up to proper weight until the V4 comes in.
I believe the V3 is best auto trickler on the market today other than the Prometheus. The only short coming I have heard is it does not like the large kernel powders like N570.
What scale are you getting or using with the V4?