Powder Scale

I purchased a Redding no 2 powder scale and I like it a lot. Had it for about 2 years and I like the fact that it has over/under graduations on it in 1/10 grain increments. Very handy for weight-sorting brass and bullets. Just my two cents.

The older Ohaus scales had the over/under graduations also... Kinda funny though as you want to be on zero anyway....

I have a Chargemaster and a Redding #2 Master beam scale that is so old that it is the old brown color. After five years with no problems with the Chargemaster I would get rid of the Chargemaster before the Redding.

In reloading the Chargemaster, or any digital scale for that matter, is more of a nice option. A good beam scale is a necessity.

The 502, 505, 10-10 and #2 are all good examples of proven beam scales.

I have a chargemaster and a rcbs beam scale. I use the chargemaster and double check a few with the beam scale. Has always been spot on for me.

I got lucky and found an ACCU-LAB VIC digital for $35 on EBAY. It was missing the check weights that usually come with it but I already had a set.

It works great.

A Redding #2 has been my 1st choice for quite a while. I also have a RCBS 505 that works just fine. It just doesn't get used all that often. The difference is just personal choice.

I will agree with "varmintH8R" because I have also digital scale for my small business, it's doing work very well according to my experience. I am using it since 2007 or 2008 it still does work very well. So I would like to ask with you why you think like this..........

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.