Powder Scale

Lefty7mmstw

I purchased a Redding no 2 powder scale and I like it a lot. Had it for about 2 years and I like the fact that it has over/under graduations on it in 1/10 grain increments. Very handy for weight-sorting brass and bullets. Just my two cents.

The older Ohaus scales had the over/under graduations also... Kinda funny though as you want to be on zero anyway....

Viking

I have a Chargemaster and a Redding #2 Master beam scale that is so old that it is the old brown color. After five years with no problems with the Chargemaster I would get rid of the Chargemaster before the Redding.

In reloading the Chargemaster, or any digital scale for that matter, is more of a nice option. A good beam scale is a necessity.

The 502, 505, 10-10 and #2 are all good examples of proven beam scales.

BULLBLASTER

I have a chargemaster and a rcbs beam scale. I use the chargemaster and double check a few with the beam scale. Has always been spot on for me.

desertbull

I got lucky and found an ACCU-LAB VIC digital for $35 on EBAY. It was missing the check weights that usually come with it but I already had a set.

It works great.

Fox Hunter

A Redding #2 has been my 1st choice for quite a while. I also have a RCBS 505 that works just fine. It just doesn't get used all that often. The difference is just personal choice.

peter lam

I will agree with "varmintH8R" because I have also digital scale for my small business, it's doing work very well according to my experience. I am using it since 2007 or 2008 it still does work very well. So I would like to ask with you why you think like this..........

Recent Posts