Powder/Primer/Bullets/Firearms – Trading & Selling Prices

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
We all see the cost of Primers/Powders these days along with firearm parts and complete finished quality custom rifles. As everyone is recently seeing that some of the Unicorn Powders and Primers are finally coming back on the internet from Retailers and even to some LGS. I think that we all feel like maybe things are starting to get back to normal. I have been hoping that it would be the case and the inventory would come back up and the prices go down. Everybody has their own opinions and ideas. We are wishing for the best.

In the last half of 2021 we had the opportunity to buy from Retailers/ LRH Member and trade different powders (Retumbo, Varget, RL-26, H-1000, H-100V, H-4895, H4831C, H-4350, StaBal 6.5, CFE 223 as well as Primers CCI BR-2s & BR4s and bullets.

I have to say that it was one of the BEST trading experiences and meeting good people we ever had traveling throughout the SE States. I think that all the trading/buying/selling between each other LRH members was beneficial to both parties. Especially because we made new friends. No one looked to get the "Better Deal". We all looked for a "FAIR DEAL". We were basically trading for the prices we paid (years ago) for the powder/primers and not looking to gouge each other with today's unreasonable prices.

We came home with a "Treasure Trove" of powders for future shooting for Hunting, in Matches or just for fun and helping other shooters in our area that can't find some powders/primers/or bullets.

Jill and I thank all of you that traded with us-you know who you are and you are very GOOD & FAIR People. Hope to trade and buy/sell with each of you in the future. Everything that we do to help someone out comes back to us Tenfold.

We just wanted to put this out there on this Forum so that other LRH members will have the same POSITIVE experiences that we had and hopefully y'all make new friends like we did. Everyone, just try to make FAIR Deals. Good Fair Deals will come back to you. "Pay It Forward".
We really think that the whole purpose of the Forum is to "Help Each Other Out"!

Thanks

God Bless

Len & Jill

Last edited:
BUT ya got to have a little thick skin to barter back and forth ,for each has a view point that ya got to see STANDING IN THEIR SHOES,,buddy we made it and enjoyed swap/trade/buy,with ya in person,,,from your southern redneck... 😝 😝 🤗 👍 🥳 :cool:

BUT ya got to have a little thick skin to barter back and forth ,for each has a view point that ya got to see STANDING IN THEIR SHOES,,buddy we made it and enjoyed swap/trade/buy,with ya in person,,,from your southern redneck... 😝 😝 🤗 👍 🥳 :cool:
Joe I think we enjoyed slapping each other around more than getting the powder swap!;)
Take care Brother and can't wait to do some more trading!
Next time throw in a good bottle of Bourbon!
Len