powder prices???

J

JEREMY logan

I priced 1 pound of h-1000 today at a small shooting supply store for $31.00 ,last week it was $26.00 I thought both prices are to high . What do you have to pay for it in your area?​

In my local area powder is priced from $22lb to $30 depending on where you go. The smaller shops who don't carry much powder generally have higher prices.

My best advise is to buy in bulk, its considerably cheaper that way.

in my local area powder is priced from $22lb to $30 depending on where you go. The smaller shops who don't carry much powder generally have higher prices.

My best advise is to buy in bulk, its considerably cheaper that way.
Thanks , I should have mentioned it in the thread, I have priced an 8 pound keg for $199.00.+TAX

You can order 8 lb and have it shipped including the haz-mat fee for cheaper than that. Sounds like someone is doing some gouging.

Yep, it's called big daddy's outdoors. I believe it's going to get worse just my opinion.

Saw a guy selling 100 primers for $20.00! They guy bought 2 boxes!

Smaller shops selling Powder for $28.00 a pound. Larger stores $21.00 but they have none on the shelves.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.