Powder on hand as of this morning

338 dude

Powder on hand as of this morning also if you need small rifle or pistol primers in the upper right hand corner of pictures
6FA0E7A0-7E4A-4159-AD32-20BD7A2E92B4.jpeg

60CBC747-E6D1-434E-AE66-342BAB9A16CC.jpeg

Dude, does that shop have a name--- or is it the Bloomberg Depot or the Soros Warehouse?:)

But, I guess at times, Powder Valley, Natchez, Brownells, and all the others, can put it to shame if we could see their actual stocks.
But, I'm assuming its just a small local gun shop, so that's really a nice cache. I do drive by West Memphis on the way to Texas......as I go through Arkansas from Missouri.

That won't last long. Nice to see some powder for a change. Yet I have seen a new stores opening up and ammo all over the place. I only reload so it doesn't do me much good. They did have and still do have bullet in several different weights and manufactures. Primers lasted about one day at about $45.00 per th. Only could get a brick of one type. Nothing the next day. No powder, don't have a legal place to store or so they say. Gets your hopes up only to be let down. To Bad! to Bad!

Dude, does that shop have a name--- or is it the Bloomberg Depot or the Soros Warehouse?:)

But, I guess at times, Powder Valley, Natchez, Brownells, and all the others, can put it to shame if we could see their actual stocks.
But, I'm assuming its just a small local gun shop, so that's really a nice cache. I do drive by West Memphis on the way to Texas......as I go through Arkansas from Missouri.
Surematch firearms in Savannah, TN 731-926-3272

I have been seeing more & more powder showing up . A little here , a little there. looks to me as supplies are beginning to get caught up. Not a huge amount , but definitively on the up swing.