Powder measure help please

Kaboom

A little help here please. I'm going back to loose powder from pellets and I dug out my old adjustable powder measure but couldn't find the instruction for the measuring lines. I was thinking of making a nonadjustable measure. Anyone have any good ideas for a 110 gr charge? Or if anyone would be kind enough to give me the measurements off their measure. I'm guessing .500 by X deep.
Thanks guys
Tim

A little help here please. I'm going back to loose powder from pellets and I dug out my old adjustable powder measure but couldn't find the instruction for the measuring lines. I was thinking of making a nonadjustable measure. Anyone have any good ideas for a 110 gr charge? Or if anyone would be kind enough to give me the measurements off their measure. I'm guessing .500 by X deep.
Thanks guys
Tim

DO NOT GUESS! You're asking for disaster.........

Go buy a new one..... Thompson Center U-View Black Powder Measure 15 to 125 Grains 5 Grain

My measure is .5"x 2.75" for 110g.

It is .5" x .25" per 10g.

So, 110/10=11

11x.250"=2.75"

Thank You!! Now I can make me a quick one out of aluminuim and stamp it with the amount to avoid confusion going forward!

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.