• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Powder @ Hodgdon

I can't figure out how to empty my cart... It shows (6) 8lbers of WST that I can't delete. I'm doing something wrong. Lol. Anyone ever have this problem on the Hodgdon site?

If you ever get a chance to buy some Shooter's World Precision powder, you won't be disappointed compared side by side to Varget.. If you're ever coming through Central California I can help you out with some Varget.
what other powders do you have, I am not too far from the central valley, what part are you in ?

So I have a couple others in CA??? I'm in the Sacramento area. Would like to get a group going to trade and talk and learn from others. I'll admit I am a newbie with loading but collecting components and reading a lot so I don't have much knowledge but willing to trade product for knowledge and your time if you want.

So I have a couple others in CA??? I'm in the Sacramento area. Would like to get a group going to trade and talk and learn from others. I'll admit I am a newbie with loading but collecting components and reading a lot so I don't have much knowledge but willing to trade product for knowledge and your time if you want.
I live in the central coast , about 5-6 hours from you. i am interested in H1000 powder . I would like to buy but might be willing to trade some Berger 215 Grain bullets in 30 caliber

Is SW Precision as temp stable as Varget?
I have only shot it in temps between 30-90 degrees in a couple rifles so for with temp stability on par with Varget. Same great accuracy. Am actually getting better SD's and ES with Precision over Varget. Load is only a few tenths of a grain different to match velocity of Varget in a 6.5CM.