• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Powder for sale - North Colorado Springs

Doozy

I'm brand new to reloading and now realized that in an effort to get any powder, I bought some I don't actually need. I'm not looking to make a profit, just sell at market value what I don't need.

See attached picture. I have opened some of my containers. You can inquire about any powder I have, but I'll list the powders I don't really need that are unopened:

IMR 7828 SC
H4350
H4831SC
Retumbo
Superformance

My understanding is that I can't ship powder.

Attachments

• 20210911_081110_HDR.jpg
    20210911_081110_HDR.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 71
Unless you are a "certified" hazmat shipper, you cannot.

You, however seem to have a decent selection of highly sought after powders, so there is no question that someone here - or in your immediate vicinity will be able to assist you.

What powders or components are you looking to get? It may be easier for you to work a trade for the components that you will actually use.

Sorry for the delay in responding; I had some errands I had to take care of this morning. I'm going to respond to both of you via PM.

For you two and anyone else... I'd be okay with trades, but I don't want what I don't need right now. The things I'm interested in are:

308 bullets in either ~ 168 grain or 199-130 grain.
I need lead and/or alloy
Lee Factory Crimp - 308 Win
380 auto dies, brass, bullets and small pistol primers

Powders I may be interested in (in no order) are:
RL23
RL26
Ramshot Magnum
H4895
Accurate 11FS
Hodgdon Varget
Power Pistol
Win 231

I'm brand new to reloading and now realized that in an effort to get any powder, I bought some I don't actually need. I'm not looking to make a profit, just sell at market value what I don't need.

See attached picture. I have opened some of my containers. You can inquire about any powder I have, but I'll list the powders I don't really need that are unopened:

IMR 7828 SC
H4350
H4831SC
Retumbo
Superformance

My understanding is that I can't ship powder.
what were your prices on everythinh so we csn test the waters

I have 500 380 everglade slugs 95 grain I think...Maybe more stored somewhere have not looked for a long time...Be careful and read about the 380 auto,,,,,Straight wall case and adjusting dies is critical Get a head space gauge...Some pistols have little support for the rear of the case and will bulge the case and cause problems...I'll look and send pictures...I shoot them just for fun, but carry Liberty "civil defense loads.
Charles East This may take a week or so as I am 75 and old and slow...I check Email once a week....

I haven't decided on price yet. For the unopened powder, I'm just going to look up a website and use a mid-range cost to determine market value. I'm not going to use the most expensive site I can find, such a Powder Valley. Nobody will feel ripped off buying something from me.

So far, I have the following powders spoken for but not sold.

1x IMR 7828 SC
2x H4831SC
1x Retumbo
2x Superformance

If they fall through, I'll go in order of whomever says next that they'll take them. I'm probably going to keep my used Retumbo and used H1000. Same goes for my RL 23 and 26. I also want to keep Varget, H110, Magnum, and Acc. 11FS. I still have an unopened H4530 up for grabs. I may part with anything else in the picture, but it is probably lightly used.

Recent Posts