• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Powder for Primers IL, IN, MO

rogerstv

For trade....

I've been stocking up on powders and 6.5 projectiles. As with everyone else, I cannot find primers. I seem to miss each shipment arriving at the big name stores. Local stores are getting nothing.

If you are within 200 - 300 miles of St. Louis, Missouri or Springfield, Illinois and have large rifle and/or large rifle magnum primers, please see the list below for possible trade items. If farther and have primers to trade, don't count yourself out. I suspect we know people going in most directions. So, may be able to work out a deal.

Most of these were purchased at "normal" prices. Prefer to do a $ for $ trade. Powder for primers. I am not looking to sell.

H380 - 3 one pound containers
H1000 - 5 one pound containers
H4350 - 1 eight pound container
Retumbo - 1 one pound container (RETUMBO IS GONE !!!)
Varget - 1 one pound container
RL16 - 1 one pound container
RL26 - 5 one pound containers
3031 - 2 one pound containers

143 ELDX 6.5/.264 - 5 100pc boxes
139 Hammer Shock 6.5/.264 - 1 100pc box
156 EOL Elite Hunter 6.5/.264 - 1 100pc box

147 ELM 6.5 PRC Hornady Match - 3 20 rd boxes
143 ELDX 6.5 PRC Hornady Precision Hunter - 2 20 rd boxes

I have small, large, and large magnum pistol primers in limited quantities that I may trade. I am in rifle loading mode right now.

BR primers welcome too.

20210609_184208.jpg
20210609_184457.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in Cape Girardeau and might be able to help you.
Feel free to text or call me at 573-614-1191

I may have my LR magnum needs solved. Still seeking Large Rifle primers.

I have small rifle for 5.56 and small rifle magnum primers that I can add to the mix.

Thank you @pwrdbycotn for the LR Magnum primers !!!! Truly appreciated.

@Equalizer, I really want to use my excess powder to find primers. I need Large Rifle primers. If I were to sell the H4350, I won't charge above what I paid. It was somewhere a bit over $300. I should have the receipt at home and can check. You would have to come to me to get it.

I am willing to drive to swap powder for primers.

PM me and I will provide my phone number. Maybe we can work something out.