Powder for 300RUM?

Ramshot magnum 200 AB at 3151 fps.
H1000 230 Berger OTM at 2913 FPS.

If anyone has 230 Berger and N570 load information, I'd take it in PM so I don't hi-jack, sorry. Looks like load is min 85.5 and max 90.0, trying to get an idea of FPS.

Thanks guys. Other than the powders I listed, none of these other powders are available to me.
Looks like Retumbo is starting to have the following I thought it would.
I have some loads for H50BMG and I will also give that a go too. Just gotta get brass. We're in yet another lockdown again…number 6.
My birthday was ruined last year (50th) and it's my birthday today and again I cannot leave the house or visit relatives/friends.
What a joke.

Cheers.

Thanks guys. Other than the powders I listed, none of these other powders are available to me.
Looks like Retumbo is starting to have the following I thought it would.
I have some loads for H50BMG and I will also give that a go too. Just gotta get brass. We're in yet another lockdown again…number 6.
My birthday was ruined last year (50th) and it's my birthday today and again I cannot leave the house or visit relatives/friends.
What a joke.

Cheers.
Happy birthday! I've heard great things about Retumbo and 200 AB's. It wasn't on the shelves so I went with Ramshot. Supposed to be between H1000 and Retumbo. Very accurate powder with the 200 AB and out of that rifle. Good luck!

Happy birthday! I've heard great things about Retumbo and 200 AB's. It wasn't on the shelves so I went with Ramshot. Supposed to be between H1000 and Retumbo. Very accurate powder with the 200 AB and out of that rifle. Good luck!
Thanks Jcook02, our available powders here seem to be getting less and less.

Cheers.

83 grains rl 26 210 vld at 2950 for me out of a 24" barrel, tried more powder but group went away. Last weekend tried some retumbo, 91 grains at 3070 with good accuracy, might try another half a grain next time.

I ran 87.5 grains RL26 out of my rum but this was a maxed out load. It was running the 220ELDX at 3140'ish. Need notes. I took a deer at 761 yards and it dropped like a rock. This is a max load red zone by Hornadys data. I think since it was first published they have backed off a little on this load as I will be doing next time I load them up. 4 firings and cases were trash.

A lot depends on your barrel length, on my RUMs I prefer 28" or more to really get the performance it offers but if you go shorter you will need faster powders and you're giving up what the RUM is best at.

A lot depends on your barrel length, on my RUMs I prefer 28" or more to really get the performance it offers but if you go shorter you will need faster powders and you're giving up what the RUM is best at.
I agree💯 And they handicapped them when they offered them in only 26"

What I can't grasp is the variances in the powder charges. Was looking at Retumbo earlier and seen in the hodgdon (2019) lists the max with 180gr at 100.5gr
The Nosler #6 lists the max at 99gr and the online version of Nosler lists the max at 95gr
Both versions of Nosler use Nosler cases and the hodgdon uses RP cases maybe this is where the difference lies? Cuz I can't think of a reason why such the big difference in max loads other than maybe new lots are that different?

What I can't grasp is the variances in the powder charges. Was looking at Retumbo earlier and seen in the hodgdon (2019) lists the max with 180gr at 100.5gr
The Nosler #6 lists the max at 99gr and the online version of Nosler lists the max at 95gr
Both versions of Nosler use Nosler cases and the hodgdon uses RP cases maybe this is where the difference lies? Cuz I can't think of a reason why such the big difference in max loads other than maybe new lots are that different?
It depends on the test barrel.
Lots of powder do not vary that much, so it has to boil down to the test barrel and tester, this is why no 2 manuals are the same.

Cheers.

The Berger book is known to be VERY conservative so I always come back to it when I get crazy numbers like what you're describing. Better safe than having a face full of gas on your first round of a pressure ladder, patience is your friend.