Powder for 300 wsm

Whenever I use a so called temp sensitive powder, I do load development in cold weather with the understanding I hunt in cold weather, thus I do not shoot in hot weather with it. Where I live, I can also be selective on days I shoot in summer as long as it is with powders that are temp insensitive. I also shoot only in mornings when temps are still down and relatively cool. I just don't like shooting in hot weather anyway. If you keep your barrel AND chamber temp down and keep your loads cool, they will shoot fine in warmer temps. Lots of ways to do so.

Sometimes we get too crazy over powder temp sensitivity when we can manage it if we choose to do so DEPENDING ON WHERE WE LIVE. Temp sensitivity is NOT necessarily a deal killer for loads. If that was the case how did we ever shoot all these years? There is no doubt Temp insensitive powders have increased shooting opportunities in higher temps plus the overall added velocity stability but not necessarily the only powder that works.

So I will be very gracious and accept all your temp insensitive powders within 3 hour drive of my home. Just trying to be all around nice guy so you don't have to dispose of them. 😂

Like Iooking for recommendations for powder for my 300 wsm for 150 to 185 grain freedom seeds.ive looked everywhere trying to find any 4350 type powder with no luck. I have found imr 4955.magpro and superformance and imr 7828ssc powders instock are these good powders or should I keep looking? Or what would you suggest Thanks

Looking for recommendations for powder for my 300 wsm for 150 to 185 grain freedom seeds.ive looked everywhere trying to find any 4350 type powder with no luck. I have found imr 4955.magpro and superformance and imr 7828ssc powders instock are these good powders or should I keep looking? Or what would you suggest Thanks
the 7828ssc is a very good powder

I started out using H4831 SC in my 300 WSM and it gave good accuracy with Barnes 168 TTSX. Velocity in my gun was 3075 with a max charge. A few years later I tried IMR 4350 and with a max charge the velocity was 3130 with the same bullet. Accuracy was also good. My barrel is a 24" shillen match.