powder available

gillettehunter

Supplies must be getting better. H-1000, H4350, Retumbo, plus lots of IMR on the shelf of our local gunshop. Anyone else feel its getting a little better? Bruce

Supplies must be getting better. H-1000, H4350, Retumbo, plus lots of IMR on the shelf of our local gunshop. Anyone else feel its getting a little better? Bruce

I get the same impression. Was at a store yesterday that had an impressive supply of powder and primers. No Norma MRP though........haven't seen any of that in a very long time. Naturally it's one of my favorites. :rolleyes:

Believe it or not I just saw MRP available on cabelas website...............

Lil Gun is hard to find but I see Promo is available.

I believe it's easing up a bit. I also believe the hoarders are running out of space and funds.:D

I'd like to see the Internet gougers get their pricing in line with everyone else. Some sellers have priced themselves out of the market, taking advantage of the situation.

I avoid them at all costs and I have a good memory as well.

Yep, I about fell over this last weekend when I went into a local Sportsmens Warehouse and lo and behold, there on the shelf sat not one, but TWO 8lb jugs of H4350. I've been looking for some for seemingly forever that finally, there it was! Happy, happy, happy!!! Now I can shoot my .260 again!

I bought some fresh Win-296 at a local shop the other day. They had CFE-Pistol, Alliant 2400 & a few other handgun powders, not a great selection.

They did have a good assortment of rifle powders available. Primers were $39 per 1000 or so. The powder was $23 a lb.

Nothing local here, but seeing others pop up on the internet.

Still waiting for h4350...........................

In the past few weeks, I have been able to snag the following from my local Sportsman's Warehouse:

8 lbs H1000
8 lbs H4350
8 lbs RL-17

Hell, I even snagged a couple boxes of 162 Amax.

Things are slowly beginning to get better around here!

Hope this is the pattern everywhere.

Yep. I nearly had heart failure when I checked online this morning and Powder Valley
had 1 pound packs of IMR4350 in stock again. I ordered 5 pounds. I accidentally placed two orders and damned near left them both in, but decided to cancel one of them so called and they took care of it. The woman on the phone said they had recently received a lot of different powders.

Now then, santee--I know you are happy, but you don't smoke all 24 pounds of that stuff at once, ya hear? :)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.