Powder Availability

I guess we have it pretty good. Just watching news and they say bakeries cant get butter and cream cheese in New York City.......they were thinking of making a tofu substitute for cream cheese!

Yuck, I will sure go to LRT if there is no Retumbo but Tofu cream cheese???

Brandon, what have ye wrought????

End times are upon us!🙂

Yep, Jack be nimble, Jack be quick,
Jack jump on the Retumbo Keg!

It lasts 10 to 20 min. tops, especially 8 lbers. They just dont offer that many.

Im just looking for validation from this group, who i know have the best insight. I check 5 different websites every couple days, sites from which ive bought a lot of powder for 10 years. Continuing into the present, nobody has ANY smokeless rifle powder AT ALL. 6 months ago i was able to get a few pounds of V-n130, nothing at all since then.
Frankly I expected it to be a major subject of discussion… is there some secret I'm overlooking? Im not fishing for conspiracy theories, just facts and insights…
some of the Hodgdon Extreme powders come from Australia ( ADI, Australian Defense Industries ) the country is shut down due to C-19, boats floating in the pacific waiting to unload........Many other powders are available in So. Central Pa.

I have had good luck going to the dealer section of powder manufacturers websites and just calling up local shops. Sometime you get lucky with the smaller shops know one knows about. I have also switched to less popular powders that I can still find on gunbroker for a reasonable price. May not be an ideal load but at least Im able to shoot.