Powder Availability

I know of at least one of the bigger online resources is only putting powder on their retail shelves and not listing it online. Checking with your local shops is the best way I've found. Alliant powders and H-1000 have been showing up locally over the last few months.

I've had pretty good luck using gunbot.net. It is a web crawler that searches various supplier websites for ammo, components, etc., and complies what it finds into a searchable list. Hit it early in the morning because stuff moves fast.

Think Everything is Expensive Now?

Im just looking for validation from this group, who i know have the best insight. I check 5 different websites every couple days, sites from which ive bought a lot of powder for 10 years. Continuing into the present, nobody has ANY smokeless rifle powder AT ALL. 6 months ago i was able to get a few pounds of V-n130, nothing at all since then.
Frankly I expected it to be a major subject of discussion… is there some secret I'm overlooking? Im not fishing for conspiracy theories, just facts and insights…
I have not found any primers or powders available online. They are however sometimes available from major sporting goods stores such as Cabelas, Bass Pro Shops a well as some smaller shops that cater to the reloading crowd. Nothing is always in stock. When supplies show up here are the usual HOGS that grab up all they can leaving nothing for others. Only take what you really need and leave some for others. Recently available at Cabela's has been Federal large rifle magnum primers, CCI small rifle magnum primers, IMR4350, IMR4831, H1000, 742 and 760 Ball, Tite Group, and some others. If you look at the Cabelas catalog you will find nothing available online, everything is in-store only.

I've had pretty good luck using gunbot.net. It is a web crawler that searches various supplier websites for ammo, components, etc., and complies what it finds into a searchable list. Hit it early in the morning because stuff moves fast.
I tried using gunbot.net but it did not seem to work for me. Perhaps it is necessary to sign up and open an account in order to use it?

For me, the in stock button did not work, and it gave me stores that have closed like Butches reloading in New Mexico.

Let me know if you have an account, and if it works once you go through that? Otherwise, it seems broken to me?

check the post in classifieds I just made. H-4350 and VARGET are for sale at Ballistics Products right now.