Powder Availability

You need to sign up for 'back in stock' notifications...that is your best hope. Midsouth, Midway, and many others have them. Then you need to act within minutes of getting the email.

I ve done this on numerous vendor sites for powder and primers. Never received one notice! Waste of time it seems.

Im just looking for validation from this group, who i know have the best insight. I check 5 different websites every couple days, sites from which ive bought a lot of powder for 10 years. Continuing into the present, nobody has ANY smokeless rifle powder AT ALL. 6 months ago i was able to get a few pounds of V-n130, nothing at all since then.
Frankly I expected it to be a major subject of discussion… is there some secret I'm overlooking? Im not fishing for conspiracy theories, just facts and insights…
Try checking Bruno Shooters Supply. They're in Phoenix but do alot of internet sales. They have been receiving a lot of powder lately

my go to webpages are hodgdon, powder valley, mid-south, natchez, otherwise there is a local store that has good availability.

Im just looking for validation from this group, who i know have the best insight. I check 5 different websites every couple days, sites from which ive bought a lot of powder for 10 years. Continuing into the present, nobody has ANY smokeless rifle powder AT ALL. 6 months ago i was able to get a few pounds of V-n130, nothing at all since then.
Frankly I expected it to be a major subject of discussion… is there some secret I'm overlooking? Im not fishing for conspiracy theories, just facts and insights…
I believe York gunshow is next weekend.

I have purchased recently directly from Hodgdon a number of rifle and pistol powders. Something new available almost every day.

Now if I could just find some Remington 9 1/2 M primers somewhere, anywhere. A guy I know happened to be on the road, a long way away and picked up a pound of RL15 to which I added another pound when a guy I know saw some at the local Scheel's and called me near closing time. I only live 20 miles away so I ran in and bought it. I go into the local Scheel's and when I ask if they have primers, the guy just laughs.
Too bad you're in MT. I have 500 Remington 9 1/2M primers. They are vacuum sealed, had them for about 8 years. Can't ship them I don't think.

I've been reloading for nearly 60 years and I frankly do not believe any of the powder companies with regards to the unavailable powder. Recently I had a report of a hunter who could not get 7mm ammo so he contacted one of the manufacturers. He was connected with a company "big wig" who arranged to have 50 boxes of 7mm ammo sent to him via an FFL dealer. This excuse for no powder is also used for primers, cases, and bullets. There is more involved here than just too much demand. I suspect politics has a hidden role in this mess.

I have purchased recently directly from Hodgdon a number of rifle and pistol powders. Something new available almost every day.
I came close to purchasing 2# of H335 from them yesterday, but they want an arm and a leg for hazmat and shipping.

Been hundreds of discussions on here...where have you been hiding? Oh yeah...must be with the powder😆