• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Possible Scammer “Mike112” and Carter Klaus

Lobber

Just a heads up. I posted a WTB for a particular bottom metal yesterday. Got a response to the thread from a 'Mike112' saying another guy has one for sale and to email him. I emailed a fellow named Carter Klaus, and he got back to me today about the DBM at a good price. I expressed interest but needed more photos, however what he sent is NOT what he's saying it is. I told him it was not the triggerguard he told me it is, even though he insists it is.

What's even weirder, is the original reply from Mike112 is no longer there, and I cannot find that username anymore.

I hope I'm not mistaken here on a good user, but that seems way too weird to me. Heads up out there!

Thanks for the heads up, I have had nothing but great results off this site. I would like to keep it that way. Thanks to post like this I'm sure I will.

Thanks for the heads up, I have had nothing but great results off this site. I would like to keep it that way. Thanks to post like this I'm sure I will.

That's always been my experience on the site as well, so this surprised me when it happened. Anyways, it's good to know about. Thanks guys