Portable Tripod Stands

SammySTW

I'm looking for any recommendations for portable lightweight tripod stands for deer hunting, something that is well designed and sturdy enough for semi-long range hunting. A lot of people around here use the South Texas Tripods (http://www.southtexastripodsandfeeders.com/tripods.htm), I'm just wondering if there are some other solid options out there. The Texas tripods are nice but can be a little wobbly. Let me know if you've seen or used any others that you like.
Thanks

Theres a cattle rancher down this way with a tuna tower mounted to the bumpers of an old CJ 5.
Big enough to hold several people for sure.
I knew some guys in VA. who used the metal scaffold frames like masons use on top of a flat bed trailer.

You can anchor any stand like that with some cable and a mobile home anchor. The anchor can be screwed out if you want to move the stand before the next season. Kind of like hanging a weight(or pack) from you tripod to steady your glass.

You can anchor any stand like that with some cable and a mobile home anchor. The anchor can be screwed out if you want to move the stand before the next season. Kind of like hanging a weight(or pack) from you tripod to steady your glass.
Well its more that the rail and seat section is wobbly. The leg section of those tripods is sturdy enough