Portable tables

I'm tight on space in our downsized retirement so I made a folding bench out of 3/4" plywood on a cheap Harbor Freight copy of a Workmate. There are some plans for it on the internet. As long as I use a separate table for weighing powder it works fine on everything from 222 Rem to 338 WM. I've resized 223 into 222 and 308 into 7-08 and 243 with no problem. There's not much extra space on the bench but it will work. I also set up a C press on a double thickness of plywood to take to the range. We have an indoor reloading space so wind is not a factor and I can clamp the press to the bench. Good luck and have fun.

Anyone try using one of the portable tables such as the Worx or Workmate for reloading. Just wondering if they were anywhere near stable enough for reloading.
I made a portable shooting table that is stable and will support 250 lbs cost was around 200 bucks i will send you pic's

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.