• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Portable Shooting Benches!!! SPF

Lets trade?

What i got to offer ya say? The best portable target holder Ive ever seen or used...one for one! Extremly portable, height adjustable, lightwieght and very steady....other pluses you cant shoot it, not any part of it that is eventually gonna get shot apart anyway...rebuild cost Bout $5 and since your nieghbor does wordwork almost nothing using his scrap(on rebuild parts)! Main part will not rot or rust if ya paint it! Will lay flat no need to take apart. Can be set up for multple targets..yea let ya buddy shot his own paper!

Ill take a pic of mine Ive shot about 8 years on 1 rebuild! Only place you might run into trouble is very rocky soil...feet must penatrate 8" using foot power...easy step on it and go for setup!

I will build you one on a 1 for 1 trade.....Ill give instructions to anyone wants em! PM me!

Last edited:
Portable Shooting Benches!!

Thanks for the bump but those coyote jakes benches are a little too high priced for me.

~HF~

Last edited: