portable shooting bench options?

Legacy Shooting Products! Contact Wade Loudamy.

https://legacyshootingproducts.com/.../legacy-rh-shooting-bench?variant=30826419843

I got my Legacy bench back in 2017 (I think?), and it's been phenomenal. I got the right-handed bench with all 4 adjustable legs. It's the sturdiest portable bench I've ever used. I like to set mine up where you can sit on one of those swivel-top 5-gallon bucket dove stools, or a portable metal folding chair, and it works perfectly.

They're pricey, but it's built to last!

Last edited:
Legacy Shooting Products! Contact Wade Loudamy.

https://legacyshootingproducts.com/.../legacy-rh-shooting-bench?variant=30826419843

I got my Legacy bench back in 2017 (I think?), and it's been phenomenal. I got the right-handed bench with all 4 adjustable legs. It's the sturdiest portable bench I've ever used. I like to set mine up where you can sit on one of those swivel-top 5-gallong bucket dove stools, or a portable metal folding chair, and it works perfectly.

They're pricey, but it's built to last!
This is exactly what I'm looking for but yeah that is a high price but not too bad. Thanks!

It's fairly easy to make a bench with a double 3/4 ply top and a set of legs from 1.5" pipe. I found three legs much easier to deal with on uneven ground than 4 legs. All of my legs are adjustable but I rarely need to adjust them when using a set of 3.
Build your own and incorporate what ever features you like; grab handles, gun rests, leg mounts, etc.

I have the Stable Table (not lite) and it is a bit of a pig but pretty solid, Cabelas will occasionally put them on sale for +/- $170.

I use a Caldwell StableTable (not the Lite) but it looks to me that the DOA would be almost as good. The DOA appears to be a bit more complex, not to mention, expensive.
I got mine through Sportsman's Warehouse.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.