Portable hunting Bench/Tripod/Rest.....

Ordered a RRS TVC 24L. with a leveling head. Got a Vyce clamp too, but would like to hear if anyone has mounted Arca mounts on their rifles.

After scouting the options and liking that also I can also take this with me on a NM elk hunt, I'm excited to give this a try. Also like the fact I can mount my Bino's or spotting scope on them. Thanks OH58DVIPER, wolffman and Mudrunner for your direction

Your very welcome. Love the leveling head but if you have a chance to use a anvil head you might want that too . Just smaller profile and the picatinny rail for your bipod clips right into it so no need for vyce.
Congrats you will love it I know I do ;-)

View attachment 115188 View attachment 115187 View attachment 115185

Another vote for RRS! I use a TVC 34 (I'm 6'3") with a leveling head. I also have their VYCE attachment for my hunting rigs. It's like having a 5lb lead sled in your bag. The tripod also soaks up a lot of felt recoil. It's speedy but my favorite purchase I've made for shooting ever. I also picked up Arca attachments for my Spotter, BR2, binos, etc.....with a quick throw of a lever they swap out in seconds.

As it was said above, you can shoot at great distances while standing, kneeling, Indian style, or even prone.

Never heard of these- thanks!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.