Portable bow press

Mike K\NJ
Is it possible for me to talk with you via telephone as I have a few questions for you regarding the use of the back pack sling you mentioned?
My e-mail is [email protected],I will call you if you send a number or my number is 715-735-0376
ThankYou
longtines/Ken

I've not needed a bowpress. I am able to back out the limb screws enough to loosen the cables and replace them. (Instructions were in the manual)

WildWillie, The new Elites are not field serviceable like the Tac 15 was. You need a bow press to change the string and cables. It's in the manual.

My mistake. That is a shame the Elite does not allow it as it makes changing strings/tuning at home much cheaper.

Sorry Mike K/NJ

WildWillie, Your right, it is a shame. Being able to replace your string in the field is a major advantage that I wish they carried over to the new Elite. With the recent quality of their strings, it would make life a whole lot easier.

Could anyone give an answer for the initial question? Is there an approved bow press for TAC Elite?

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.