POLL: Preferred Combination of Turrets and Reticle?

Preferred Combination of Turrets and Reticle?

• MOA Turrets and MOA Reticle

• MIL Turrets and MIL Reticle

• Mil Dot Reticle with MOA Turrets

• MOA Reticle with MIL Turrets

Results are only viewable after voting.

ADMIN

Administrator
Would you rather have a long range scope with:
  • MOA Turrets and MOA reticle
  • MIL Turrets and MIL reticle
  • Mil Dot Reticle with MOA turrets
  • MOA Reticle with MIL turrets
PLEASE ENTER YOUR ANSWER IN THE POLL

I prefer MOA for it all. But some of the less expensive scopes that work good have MOA turrets with mill dot reticle's.

OK folks just to clear things up: I am reviewing a scope for this magazine. It has MOA turrets and Mil dot reticle. I thought this was strange. The maker said in their pole, shooters preferred this combination. The scope is set up for dialing plenty of MOA plus using lots of mils. I just want to know how you, our readers, feel.

OK folks just to clear things up: I am reviewing a scope for this magazine. It has MOA turrets and Mil dot reticle. I thought this was strange. The maker said in their pole, shooters preferred this combination. The scope is set up for dialing plenty of MOA plus using lots of mils. I just want to know how you, our readers, feel.

I don't know a single person who would want mixed turrets and reticle.

We like the same measurements on the turrets to be in the reticle, moa turrets with mil reticle is outdated vietnam era junk.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.