Poi moved during shooting.

I'd assume the barrel or scope just settled in.
Yeah, something was not torqued quiet right or tight. Every time we remove a receiver or scope or whatever, and re-torque the bolts we always apply some lubricant either anti seize or light grease, always tighten evenly and at about 1/2 torque we tap with a plastic or wooden mallet to ensure things are "settling in" the continue. When tightening everything down dry at once it is possible to have a micro bind or stick that releases when fired over a few rounds. "Settling in" as you say. We don't like that much and prefer to avoid it.

Take your cleaning gear with you. If it shifts, clean it before changing your scope. See if it repeats. Some rifles like to be clean.
FWIW, I have noticed it starts to shift high (not 7 inches) after about 12 rounds on my 6.5x284 with certain powders. N570 did it I believe.
N570, you mean the chunky monkey??? The powder I have the most problems metering???

I don't know if you weigh each charge w N570, but I sure do.....

Could be you just think your charge is the same......

I think it just shifts as it tightens with fouling. Should chrono at 5, 25, 45 and see, but I don't typically let this one get much more down it before it is cleaned.

I actually don't even use a hand meter, it doesn't work. I use tweezers to add the last few kernels if needed.

The other thing to do is borescope it.

You think you are cleaning it, but if its copper fouled, and you are not using a special copper cleaning agent like Boretech CU 2+ , or Montana Extreme, you arent touching the copper when you clean it.

Borescope will tell. All gold and copper colored lands vs. silver steel colored is gonna tell if thats the problem.

Hunting vs range gun may help determine how you clean/not clean the barrel.
Just went down this road unfortunately 😒. Did the prc AW body fix and also took my muzzle brake off and it screwed a lot up……too many changes at the same time right before hunting season. Then, stupidly I cleaned the barrel, talk about a major mistake!! It finally settled back in after 30-40 rnds and omg was that a chase my tail deal! The sad thing is I've done this once or twice before and I didn't learn, I guess I was ruling a dirty barrel out. There's a difference in a cleaning regimen for hunting and competition.

Just went down this road unfortunately 😒. Did the prc AW body fix and also took my muzzle brake off and it screwed a lot up……too many changes at the same time right before hunting season. Then, stupidly I cleaned the barrel, talk about a major mistake!! It finally settled back in after 30-40 rnds and omg was that a chase my tail deal! The sad thing is I've done this once or twice before and I didn't learn, I guess I was ruling a dirty barrel out. There's a difference in a cleaning regimen for hunting and competition.

Definitely have to map your barrel in multiple conditions to see what makes it happy.

Load dev, clean map cold bore/dirty bore... But not right before hunting season.

Definitely have to map your barrel in multiple conditions to see what makes it happy.

Load dev, clean map cold bore/dirty bore... But not right before hunting season.
Yep, and I found out the hard way, smh. Had to rework my load for the bullet I intend to use, not only from the chamber change but also with taking the muzzle brake off. It changed enough to fall out of the node.