Pocket PC's and exbal/nightforce ?

pyroducksx3

What pocket pc's have you guys been running? I haventy decided on exbal or nightforce ballistic program yet but probably exbal. I have seen pc down to 59$ but was just wondering what ones to stay away from. This pc will be used for just the exbal so I am probably going to be looking for one that has a good protection case(preferably otter box) available for it. Any input. Thanks

Get on e-bay and grab an old Dell axim X50V. Get one with both a wall and a car charger and also look for a new battery for about $7. Then keep it in the home charging dock when not in use. This will serve you well as mine has for years. I now use a Droid phone and shooter but the NF / exball program is still there when and if I need it.

Jeff

I found a Dell axim51x on Amazon last year to run my copy of Exbal. Also in my kit is an extra (new) battery, a car charger, a wall charger, and a small solar charger my wife gave me a while back. The solar unit I have is enough to keep me going but not practical for a complete recharge.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.