Pnuma camp - any insight

300 Driver

This company seems to be running like KUIU. I ready to pull the trigger on a full set of KUIU for a 2017 moose hunt and just came across this. Lifetime guarantee, double the waterproof rating of other rain gear, etc. price is comparable to KUIU, just a hair less.

Does anyone have any info on them NOT from their website? Or better yet, first hand experience with this stuff?

Tagging in as well. I've seen all the ads, but haven't seen any reviews that aren't from Pnuma. Trying to decide if this is just hype, like a lot of products out there.

So, I emailed the company and asked a few questions. Here are a few comments that I thought others may want to know.

"Our garments are made in China and Vietnam." I was hoping for USA made but not sure if any high tech fabrics are made in US.

They do offer a small military discount. Just write them if you want details.

"The Pnuma Lifetime Guarantee...you can wear it out, rip it, tear it...whatever. If any out that happens with gear from Pnuma? We repair or replace it for life. Not 30 days, not 60. Not for a year. For life." That does impress me that I can tear it and they will replace it. I don't have a good track record vs barb wire.

This was all from Jodi in customer service.

The camo looks good and is priced competitively, but is a little heavier than KUIU. I want to pull the trigger on this, but the $$$ is holding me back. I wish someone here on LRH had used it.

I'm in the same boat. I'm worried about the weight of the clothing. They flaunt the breathability which is a must have but it seems at odds with heavy clothing. The base layers seem great and we'll thought out. I may pull the trigger on it just to try out but I'm in the process of moving to First lite. I'd like to see independent reviews first.

Just ordered a pair of the waypoint all season pants from them. I will report back once they show up. It said on their web site when I placed the order that orders placed that day would be received by 9/28 which is tomorrow... but is still haven't gotten an email with the tracking number. have an email into costumer service will see how it turns out.

Bustin,
Any chance you've got a review for us? I saw a very positive review of the tenacity pants over on Rokslide, just looking for more.:D

Got the pants on Monday, very good stuff and very nice people. I will check back in on Monday once I have a weekend in them but so far everything looks good.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.